Friday, June 26, 2009

Coffee Addiction

O Dark Mother,
Once again I suckle at Thy addictive teat.
Thy perfume's taunting my hapless conscience,
In wisps of curling white fingers,
Flirting at me, seducing me
With Thy deep, black eyes
To drag me further,
To hold me,
To imprison me,
In Thy invisible cage of
Eternal lust.

Thee slid Thy warm tongue,
Over mine,
Under mine,
Around mine,
Again and again,
In an arousing sense so divine.
And down,
Deep into my throat,
Licking off other tastes
To control,
And rule
My conforming soul.

Thy heavenly kiss is like
Frozen fire
Boiling glacier
Icy toxin
Molten roses
That traps me in thy fantasy
And lingers...

It is a war
Every morning
Between Thee and me.
It is a war
Which is mine to be lost
As Thee asphyxiates my will
with Thy silent seduction
And I shalt fall inevitably
Into Thy hell
Like a moth into fire.

I am poisoned by Thee!
Thy venom flow in my veins
Into my brain
Into my bones
And seep deep into my soul,
Every cell excited.

I am hypnotised,
Brain-washed,
So that I shalt never rebel
And follow Thy wish!

I am Thy puppet
And Thou art the puppet master
Who controls me
(my heart and my body)
Without strings.

O Dark Mother,
Thou art evil, wicked, vicious!
Though I am aware lust to Thee.
No matter how hard I tried
To cut Thee off my life,
Thee will always metamorph,
Camouflage Thyself,
Anmongst the most innocent things
All around me.
Omnipresent.
Then Thee slid Thy tongue
Into my mouth,
Down my throat again
With mesmeric magic
That will transfix me in Thee.
When I realised it,
Alas, I am addicted to thee
Again!

No comments:

Post a Comment